Register For Infection Prevention Control 2021
We have a limited number of fully funded tickets available for the Public Sector if you think you may qualify please contact our delegate team on Delegates@knowlex.co.uk Please be aware that marketing codes are for limited numbers of places. Our delegate team will contact you after you place your application to let you know if you have been successful.
Alternatively, please complete the application form and Include the discount code provided.
Submit a Poster
We are currently accepting poster submissions to be displayed in the conference exhibition area. The posters need to be submitted by 4th February.
- Should be submitted in PDF format.
- Will be printed on A2 size poster paper in portrait orientation by us and transported and displayed at the venue by the Knowlex team.
- You must avoid brand names, but if needed capitalize them and include a trademark symbol.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English with UK spelling.
- Non-English expressions and taxonomic names should be written in italics, for example, in vitro, and Clostridium difficile.
- Systematic names should be capitalized, for example, Chlamydia.
- Non-systematic names, generic drug names, and diseases and viruses should be lower case, for example, chlamydiae, penicillin, hepatitis.