As the dedicated healthcare division of the UK’s only integrated services and safety products business, we support healthcare professionals with joined up safety products, training and expertise so they can focus on saving lives and achieving better patient experiences and outcomes.
We share your passion and purpose to keep people healthy and safe. Let us take care of the quality, compliance, supply and logistics of your safety products and training so you don’t have to.
We’ve got everything covered.
To find out more visit www.arco.co.uk or contact our Healthcare team: Healthcare@arco.co.uk
How many organisations/clients currently utilise the service/solution across the UK?
Arco currently have approximately 80,000 organisations and clients utilising our products and services.
In the pressurised world of healthcare, time and resources can often be in short supply. At Arco Healthcare we can help by making dealing with us quick, simple, and easy. We make sure you always talk with people who understand healthcare. The knowledge and expertise of our specialist teams goes beyond products and services.
Whether by phone, email or in person at one of our 48 stores, our dedicated team will work with you to understand exactly how you work, what you need and when you need it.
To find your closest store visit https://www.arco.co.uk/store-finder
Is there anything you would like to make delegates aware of ahead of the Infection Prevention & Control Conference?
Our Offer – Joined-Up Safety Solutions
Our strategic approach goes beyond product. We look at the bigger picture, ensuring your people always have the right safety products, when and where they need them and provide expert training from leading UK safety professionals for those who work in high-risk environments.
Our expert, end-to-end approach gives you the reassurance of knowing your whole team is fully protected.
An example of this is our successful partnership with NHS Scotland – The Arco Face Fit Team worked in a joint-partnership with NHS Scotland to have all their health care professionals face-fit tested.
Our Promise – Compliance through quality
With our unique 5-stage product assurance process and independently accredited product assurance laboratory we provide an additional layer of reassurance, peace of mind and confidence that you’re protecting your people, patients and the public with the best products and services, knowing that compliance and quality come as standard.
• In-house facility – we’ve invested in our own SATRA and UKAS accredited product assurance lab to ensure the quality of our products.
• Qualified, expert people – our laboratory technicians are qualified to the highest levels in industry standards testing and many of our colleagues sit on safety standards boards.
• Wide range of tests – We can carry out a wide variety of tests not just to standards, but to exceed them.
• Bespoke customer testing – we can test specific products where you may have unique product requirements and/or need the assurance of product quality compliance confirmation.
• SAP quality management software.
To take a virtual tour around our Product Assurance Lab click here: https://labtour.arco.co.uk/
People and Heritage – Your Expert Safety Partner
When you choose Arco Healthcare as your expert safety partner you get the peace of mind that frees you up to carry out your essential life-saving services while we take care of your safety requirements. We deliver this through a combination of the expertise of a specialist healthcare team and a 135-year track-record of providing a range of complaint safety products to a wide range of industry sectors.
You can count on Arco to deliver the products, training, and expertise you need, when, where and how you need them.
• Our wealth of safety expertise, scale and range of services means we can deliver in many ways our competitors can’t.
• Our track-record in healthcare – we’re proud to have helped protect frontline health workers during public health crises including swine flu, Ebola, SARS and COVID-19 so, unlike some PPE suppliers, we’re not new to the healthcare market.
What do you feel are the key points delegates need to digest when considering a partnership with your organisation?
Expertise, Scale, Reach and Resources
Health crises can happen suddenly. So, you need a consistent, scalable supply chain and fast, reliable national distribution you can count on.
Thanks to the unparalleled size, scale, and logistical capabilities of Arco’s 21,500m¬2 National Distribution Centre based in Hull, East Yorkshire we can meet your safety product needs, no matter how large or small they are.
• Experience in healthcare – During pandemics like Covid-19, SARS, swine flu and Ebola, we’ve provided the NHS with high quality protective equipment and value-added services.
• Expert frontline staff- We have expert people who understand healthcare and how to provide the products and services you need.
• Reliable supply chain – Our supply chain has the strength and depth to be resilient and reliable with a rigorous selection process to ensure quality, reliability, and high ethical standards.
• National distribution capability – Our 21,500m2 National Distribution Centre in Hull currently holds stock for the Department of Health and Social Care.
• Sustainable sourcing – A stable supply sourced indigenously to avoid trade restrictions providing more robust, sustainable supply and social value.
Comprehensive Product Range
Save time, effort, and money by allowing us to manage your day-to-day product requirements. We can supply you with a comprehensive range of high-quality PPE and safety equipment for healthcare professionals as well as those in other roles.
We support all of this with a UK-wide next day delivery promise.
With Arco Healthcare you can protect your entire team with the ease and simplicity of a single supplier.
• One-stop-shop – benefit from the ease, speed, and convenience of a single, expert, reliable source for all your safety products and services.
• Access to the widest range of products – we can support you with a complete range of products for all safety scenarios across your business.
Additional Range of Safety Services
As well as providing comprehensive protection for healthcare professionals, we can supply a full range of safety services for your Estates teams that includes face-fit testing, and training for those who work in high-risk, high-harm environments.
You can be assured in the knowledge that we’ve got your whole team covered, no matter what their role.
• Respiratory protection – including consultation, face fit testing, training and RPE maintenance.
• Working at height – consultation, training, equipment and delivering specialist services.
• Confined space services – consultation, training, equipment and delivering specialist services.
• Rope access maintenance.
• Fall protection.
• Equipment hire.
• Consultancy services.
Do you want to add any other key points?
A SHARED COMMITMENT TO PEOPLE, COMMUNITIES AND THE PLANET
Our values and community engagement initiatives are closely aligned with yours and the rest of the healthcare sector. By buying from Arco and partnering with us, you’re also helping to deliver on your own social impact policy and activities.
As a family business with a 135-year history we are very proud to have long history of doing the right thing, it’s a fundamental aspect of how we run our business and is central to our own values.
Long before sustainability and ethical standards became a tick box on tender forms we’ve been putting people, communities and the planet before profit, relentlessly seeking our new ways to ensure that our activities always have a positive impact on communities, individuals and the environment.
We’re members of the Ethical Trading Initiative and set ourselves and our suppliers the highest ethical and environmental standards across our supply chains around the world. We want our business to be as sustainable as possible, operating in ways that have a positive and lasting social value to the people we work with and protect around the world.