PPE Reuse, Innovation and Sustainability Lead – NHS England and NHS Improvement, seconded to DHSC.
• Successful and flexible, driven Project/Programme Manager with experience of delivering complex IT and finance programmes to time and budget, often as part of portfolios valued up to £60m, across matrix teams, compliance to information security, data management and transfer
• SC clearance, Prince2 and CIMA qualified, with a commercial and finance background across public and private sectors including B2B, B2C, consultancies (Deloitte UK, Capita and Serco), NHS England, NHS CCG, Defence, Private Healthcare Insurance, Local Government, Central Governmentas well as Utilities.
• Led pioneering programmes including infrastructure projects. Delivered the first Health and Well-being hub in London, providing a range of integrated clinical services with IT providing access to multiple records and appointment bookings. Excellent stakeholder engagement, planning, workshop delivery and reporting/communicating across all levels contributed to the successful delivery.
• Proven track record of achieving significant financial benefits including £900k pa saving through implementation of a Shared Service Centre and £3m pa through creating an in-house professional services organisation
• Key skills include full project lifecycle management, target operating model, strategic solutions, 3rd party vendor and supplier management, IT infrastructure and equipment, system re-platforming, process optimisation, benefit identification, modelling and realisation, due diligence of M&A proposals, stakeholder engagement up to CEO level, change management, service transition and training
• Areas of expertise include IT, healthcare, insurance, shared service centres, contact centre, defence procurement
• Key clients include BUPA, NHS, MoD, Sport England, EDF, and Birmingham City Council.